RULES AND REGULATION
Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and (for football matches) the rules and regulations of FIFA, AFC, UAE FA and the PLC in respect of the relevant match and (for other events) the rules and regulations of the relevant governing body or Event organizer. Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means [Mohamed Bin Zayed Stadium] and all locations owned, occupied or utilized by [AL JAZIRA CLUB].
“Event” means any event taking place at the Ground.
“[Mohamed Bin Zayed Stadium] means [AL JAZIRA CLUB].
1. Permission to enter or to remain within the Ground (notwithstanding possession of any ticket) is at the absolute discretion of [AL JAZIRA CLUB].
Any police officer or authorized steward. On no account will admission to any Event be granted to any person not in possession of a valid ticket. On no account will admission to a football match be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order.
2. [AL JAZIRA CLUB] excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
3. No guarantees can be given by [AL JAZIRA CLUB] that Event will take place at a particular date and [Mohamed Bin Zayed Stadium] reserves the right to reschedule the Event without notice and without any liability whatsoever.
4. In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Event, refunds (if any) should be claimed in accordance with the relevant Event organizer’s ticket terms and conditions. [AL JAZIRA CLUB] will have no other liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
5. All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge [AL JAZIRA CLUB] right to search any person and their belongings whether outside or inside the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. To view a full list of articles which must not be brought into the Ground below. Prohibited items include knives, fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, aerosols, air-horns, noisemakers, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles, or any article that may be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety or which may pose a hazard or nuisance to any other person, or any article to be used for a commercial or a charitable purpose. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to or rejected from the Ground.
7. Threatening, abusive or violent behavior, and foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. [AL JJAZIRA CLUB] may impose a ban from the Ground as a result.
8. Causing damage to, or interfering or tampering with any equipment, furniture, fitting or fixture within the Ground will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground.
9. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. [AL JAZIRA CLUB] may impose to ban from the Ground as a result.
10. The following acts are offences and may result in being banned from entering the Ground:
a. The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse
b. The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature
c. The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse
Such acts will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground whether at a football match or otherwise
11. All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express and/or any police officer.
12. Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas during an event is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
13. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
14. Smoking at the Ground is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection from the Ground.
15. Mobile telephones and other communications devices are permitted within the Ground provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
16. The following acts are offences for which a person can be arrested by police officer and conviction may result in being banned from entering the Ground:
a. Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk
b. Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle can or any portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which event can be directly viewed.
Such acts will result in arrest and/or ejection from the ground.
17. Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which they do not belong may be rejected from the ground either for the purposes of their own safety or for any other reason.
18. No person (other than a person who holds an appropriate license) may bring into the Ground or use within the Ground any equipment which is capable of recording or transmitting (by digital or other means) any audios, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to the event of the Ground.
19. No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of [AL JAZIRA CLUB management].
20. No sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials may be brought into used or displayed by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of [AL JAZIRA CLUB management].
21. Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of [Mohamed Bin Zayed stadium] any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of [AL JAZIRA CLUB]
Or any police officer [AL JAZIRA CLUB]
Reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground any person who has transferred their ticket in contravention of the event ticket terms and conditions, tickets remain the property of [Al JAZIRA CLUB] or the event organizer at all times.
22. CCTV cameras are in used around and in the Ground and [AL JAZIRA CLUB management].may itself use or pass to the police or any event organizer or other relevant authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
23. At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer [AL JAZIRA CLUB] and/ or any police officer, failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
24. Responsibility for minor remains at all times with a parent guardian.
25. There is no re admission to the ground.
26. [AL JAZIRA CLUB MANAGEMENT] reserves absolutely the right to eject from the Ground, any person failing to comply with any of the Ground regulations or whose presence within the Ground is, or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person. This could lead to further action including, but not limited to a ban from the Ground or proceedings being taken.